-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 18:54:45 -0700

At 00:19 6/3/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>I just went through the Forthcoming Books list covering the period from
>>April 1999 to March 2000 and there won't be any reissue of the Gundam
>>novels by Ballantine Del Rey during that period.
>
>Now that is truly surprising...
>
>I think you'd have a better chance at offering them a handsome sum to
>buy off the rights to the translated novels then waiting for them to
>reissue the 3 volumes.

Well, I gave it my best shot. I pointed them toward Anime Village, cited
them the Viz Gundam 0079, listed all of the Japanese "Big Bang" projects
and accompanying merchandise and even suggested reissuing all three in a
single volume, as they did with the Robotech novels. Along the way, I
noted all of the Tomino novelizations yet to be translated and how Z Gundam
held the highest interest for members of this list, which I also touted
shamelessly.

Ptui!

-Z-