J. Hricak (rx78@gundam.com)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 20:54:19 -0400

I suppose I am fortunate in this regard...my wife has a Transformers (machine wars) and Beast Wars collection that would make most collectors cry with envy. She is a great supporter of my Gundam collecting/model building habits. She often picks up kits and toys for me that I am looking for just to surprise me! It is hard sometimes to save money with two collectors in the house, but I have never have to worry about picking anything up or splurging every now and then. She is incredibly supportive!

J. Hricak

Early Morning Mantra of Awakening:
"The Sun has not yet entered the Red Giant phase."