Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:33:35 -0400

How many of us here actually have wife and kids, or a very understanding
girlfriend.
My better half and I have been together for 12 years as of this 19th.
Planing on getting marry next August. Because of this, I will probably be
selling most of my stuff, including all those garage kits :(
Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com