Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:06:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/99 3:33:38 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
reika@clear.net.nz writes:

> good god! that's a little over the top. Why did you just go over to japan
> for a
> holiday. I hope you're not married with a kid >_< (which incidentally I am
> CRAVING for). I'm just going to go over to Tower.co.jp to order d\some CDs

I ordered some kits, and some weren't in and got back ordered. Then later on
I ordered some more kits, and some weren't in and got back ordered also.
After about four or five times of this, I guess the back orders got pilled
up. Then everything came in at the same time. My company bonus that I'm
getting this Friday should cover the cost, but I kind of wanted to save that
for buying house next year. No wife or kids does make this a bit easier, but
not by much. A double income would be nice right about now.

SJ