BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:03:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/1999 2:53:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alfred.Urrutia@disney.com writes:

> I wonder how a squad of Gundams would fare against a star destroyer and
> its wing of tie fighters.

Everyone may strangle me, but I couldn't resist this! Gundam's would take 'em
all down! Tie Fighters have no sheilds at all. Tie's would be easy pickens
for Gundams. A Star Destroyer could be a problem, but not if the Gundam's
have long range missle's and use their sheilds. Of course, you'd have to take
out the S. Destroyer's sheild generations first. Has Star Wars and Gundam
been compared, yet? I have a feeling the flood gates have opened :)