Scott DiBerardino (sdiberar@student.umass.edu)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:23:37 -0400

>From: Raitenshi Veilchen <raitenshi@hotmail.com>
>
>>From: Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com>
>>
>> > Hamaan's so cute... cute, cute, cute... and gorgeous too ^^
>>
>>How can one with an evil heart be cute?!

I would say 'striking' instead of 'cute', myself.

[minor Zeta spoiler]

She was in the first episode of Gundam I ever saw: Z Gundam #47, the one
where she and Camille have this awesome duel. That sold me on the series
immediately. Couldn't figure out why they were flying around in chairs,
though. Lessee, that would be... 14 years ago? Ah, those were the days!
Anyway, I thought her character design was very striking, and a woman with
that much power and attitude is strangely attractive to a lot of guys...

somewhat nostalgic and whimsical,
-scott \\ sdiberar@student.umass.edu
"Before the web, there was a general saying to the effect of 'You have two
 ears and one mouth so that you can listen twice as much as you speak.'
 But obviously the fact that we were given ten fingers weighs heavily on
 some people's minds."
 -- Brian Bankler