Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 16:08:58 +0800

>>> BTW, people...I just bought the kit of the Perfect GUndam...ARGH!
>>this is
>>> a nightmare!
>>
>>I just finish a PG Gundam this past weekend, myself.
>
>He's talking about the Perfect Gundam from MSV... you know, the one from
>Kyoshiro Plamo, the kit that requires gluing cos it was released in the
>early 80s...
>
>Eddie

exactly...that is one horrible kit. nakakainis! (annoying!) Howver, the
kit has nice proportions which makes it look like a brawler...but it's
gonna take a lot of paint and TLC to get htis thing looking good.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919