Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 01:27:35 -0700

> Actually he's an outer space Goofy. People who diss him because they
> can't get past the accent and weird syntax/word choice simply don't
> get it.

Dunno, I didn't think he was that detrimental to the story line. Without
Mr. Binks, I'd think the movie would've ended up being a bit too dark/too
action movieish. But then again, I wouldn't shed a tear if he dropped dead
in the 2nd Episode. Just don't focus the entire scene on that like the
Ewoks. :)

> >Same here. The Ewoks were always kind of cute in my book and I've always
> >found them to be the element needed to lighten a rather dark movie.
>
> You refer to the... balance of the Force? ;)

When Mace came on the screen, I almost wanted him to say:

"Feel the Force, Mo'fo!"

I guess Jedis don't curse. Would've liked to see a sabre battle between
Mace and Darth Badass Maul though.

I'm thinking that We'll get a good dual between Anakin and Mace in a later
movie...

Y. "I finally saw the movie!" Choe