Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 03:04:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/99 12:53:36 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> BTW, people...I just bought the kit of the Perfect GUndam...ARGH!
this is
> a nightmare!

I just finish a PG Gundam this past weekend, myself. Started Saturday
afternoon and finished Monday night. The only problem I had was when I forgot
to install the two pistons in each foot. But that was easy the fix, though. I
just love the Core Block Fighter. I think Bandai should have kept the Zaku
II's pilot the same size as the Gundam's. Even though the Gundam's pilot is
far too small for that scale, it looks about the right size when I put it in
my PG Zaku II's hand.

SJ