Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 02:58:07 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/99 12:39:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

> Would that be fair? The GP-02A did major damage with a single nuke.
> The Nu probably won't rank high since it wasn't in service long enough.
> Looks like the original RX-78-2 would take top honors, since it was in
> service long enough and strikes fear in the heart of most low ranking
> pilots of Zion and they'd know to run their ass off if "the white MS" is
> around. It wasn't like in Zeta where everyone was trying to kick Camille's
> ass instead of run for their lives.
>
> Eddie

Or we may just find out the best MS is a GM. GMs have been in service from
0079 to 0123, seeing all kinds of action. If I remember correctly, the RGM-89
Jegan and RGM-119 Jamesgun each have a service record of close to 30 years
each. And then there's the Zaku. In this kind of comparison, Zaku Is, IIs,
and IIIs would all count as just Zakus, with one very long service record.
Don't let the name Gundam blind you form finding the best Mobile Suit.

SJ