Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 15:09:45 +0800

>> NOt such a bad idea. Comparison by impact and usage in one's era as
>>compared to the best of other eras is a good idea.
>
>Say, isn't this how we started all that fun with the Zakrello? :)
>
>Mark-II

        Come to think of it, yeah, it is...hey, when can we have another makeover
contest?

        BTW, people...I just bought the kit of the Perfect GUndam...ARGH! this is
a nightmare! and it's not the PERFECT GRADE, mind you, but the old MSV
one! This baby will need a lot of TLC to look good.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919