Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 02:50:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/99 12:33:35 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

> > How much are the shipping charges to a US address if 10 1/100 F-91
> > kits were ordered at a total weight of around 3 kg? I realize that
there

> is
> > no way to get an exact answer to this question except from HLJ when the
> > package ships, but I was hoping that maybe some of you on the list could
> > give me a guestimate of the cost. Any info would be appreciated.
Thank
> you.
> >

> > -Ryan Freeman-
>
> About $7.50 per model shipped.
>
> SJ

By the way, I just received an E-mail from Hobby Link Japan. It seems that
everything I've ordered (but was not available) over the past year was just
shipped to me today. The order is for over $1300, with $131 of that in
shipping charges alone. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it when my
credit card bill comes in.

SJ