BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 23:01:39 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/1999 10:55:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
raitenshi@hotmail.com writes:

> SPT = Super Powered Tracer; SPT Layzner... if you've played Neo
> SRW, I assume that SPTs replaced the role of Aura Battlers. You
> know, those mobile units with "Laser Rifles" and missiles?

I have never seen or heard of them before. I do like the Aura Battler Mecha,
though. Part bug looking, part robot is a neat idea. How does one play a
Japanese strategy game, if one doesn't know any Japanese, like me? I have
been tempted to buy a SRW game, but have been held back from buying one
because I can't read Japanese.

Aaron