BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:21:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/1999 10:16:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Flanker358@AOL.COM writes:

> *Groans*...Please Please don't begain this again....last year there was a
big

> aurgument on the list on the same topic....I for one think that's
> enough...it's like comparing apple with oranges...

I don't mean to complain, but I agree. Jeez, this could go on for weeks and
months. I remember that argument from last year. It went on for a long time.
Valkyries and Gundam's are different, but are sorta, if its stretched, are
similar, but barely. Comparing Gundams is one thing, but this is like
comparing totally different dimension's to one another.

Aaron