BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:41:22 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/1999 5:18:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rfreeman@preferred.com writes:

> How much are the shipping charges to a US address if 10 1/100 F-91
> kits were ordered at a total weight of around 3 kg? I realize that there
is
> no way to get an exact answer to this question except from HLJ when the
> package ships, but I was hoping that maybe some of you on the list could
> give me a guestimate of the cost. Any info would be appreciated. Thank
you.

They have a chart on HLJ's site that's an estimate of how much shipping costs
are. I'd guess though, since 3 kg doesn't weigh too much, I'd say about
$3-$8, but it all depends. I could be totally wrong too, oh well, that's my
guestimate :)

Aaron