dafish@brandeis.edu
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:43:41 -0400

shots. As a matter of fact, Wing Gundam's is limited to just three shots. If
you look closely, for example, at a model or on the screen, you can see three
barrel-like or canister-like things. Each one stores enough energy for each
shot, I think. I do not know how many shots Wing Zero has, since I don't have
the model or specific specs.

ja!