Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 12:59:06 GMT

>From: DREDEm@aol.com
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: [gundam] Number theory?
>Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:58:11 EDT
>
>I know I'm new to this list, but I was curious about the Gundam Wing
>"number
>theory." How does it work, what does it mean, and why is it there? I'm sure
>it's already been discussed, so if you want, just ignore this message or
>send
>me a private e-mail about it if the list generally doesn't like the
>discussion... but, if someone has info, I'd like to know. Thanks!

Hmm... as far as the "Number Theory" in GW is concerned, there's
only two things I could say:

1) Most of the characters in GW are named after numbers, or atleast,
    that's what it seems. Heero=1, Duo=2, Trowa=3, etc... etc...

2) Zechs (6) and Noin (9) are an official pair. What does that tell
    us? --> "69" *snickers*

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/