-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 20:59:58 -0700

At 21:45 5/31/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Cool... two votes for Cima already, count my in for the third! I can
>just picture her in the Wing universe kicking every cute boy's butt and
>flip Relena off while laughing manically.

Cima's okay, but she's just a pale imitation of Chiara Soon. In fact,
she's only the evil half of Chiara who, like Rosamia Badam and Four
Murasame, had a tendency to swithc back and forth between two antipathetic
personalities, one who loved to do laundry and other domestic duties and
one who got a sexual thrill from piloting a mobile suit and expressed her
displeasure with a 12-foot (3-meter) bullwhip.

-Z-