kumiko (kumiko12@yahoo.com)
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

I've been an on-and-off lurker on this list and I know
that most members are interested in the "traditional"
Gundam series. However, if there are some of you out
there who have an interest in Gundam Wing, I invite
you to check out a preview of my new site, The
Shinigami Project. On the preview page, you see an
e-mail message from Duo, with a challenge to find all
the GWing references in the obscure computer jargon at
the top of the message. You'll also see an attachment
that goes to Heero only which Duo sends to embarrass
the pilot of Wing Zero.

Thanks for your time and bandwidth -

kumiko

===
kumiko "Wait a minute - now *I'm* the bad guy?"
kumiko12@yahoo.com ~Duo Maxwell
                                              Shinigami pilot
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo