Djallel Zouita (scirocco@gundam.com)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 17:04:19 +0200

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote :

> Thanks, Z, your reply is exactly what I needed! I appreciate your help.

BTW Aaron, if you want any help, I'd be glad to give you a hand since I
have begun doing a such a FAQ in French but given the number of French
natives here, that wouldn't interest more than 10 people. So, I'd be
glad to put in English and let you guy correct my mistakes (sorry if my
English happens to suck :-))
On another note, I posted on the web a corrected and illustrated version
of my 8MST summary, is anybody interested?

Djallel

--
"N͎̗܂" (@myK_/Mobile Suit Z Gundam)