Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Tue, 01 Jun 1999 12:12:35 GMT

>From: Richie Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Newtype
>Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 23:04:11 +0800
>
> >What exactly is a Newtype? How would you define it?
>
> OMYGAWD. That particular question is one of the hairiest ever asked.
>Newtypes have exhibited powers ranging from telepathy, empathy,
>clairvoyance/clairaudience/clairsentience, heightened battle instincts, the
>ability to sense other newtypes, and even extreme forms of telekinesis.
> And yet, these are only the external powers! Newtypes are also known for
>having a very innate form of understanding concerning spiritual
>matters...the more powerful they are, the more that they can have the
>ability to have this, a sort of ability to be in the "heart" of things.
>It's this part which is the most inexplicable, since it is this particular
>thing which actually determines a true Newtype.

Then, you're actually saying that these Newtypes are some sort of
super-human pilots with super powers? Then how come I recall
someone ranting about G Gundam because the pilots/Gundams have
super powers. And that "Gundam" is supposed to be realistic, with feasible
mechs and all?

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/