Mon, 31 May 1999 19:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

--- -Z- <Z@gundam.com> wrote:

(Cutest G Girl:)
> Definition: "Cute [short for acute] (circa 1731) 2 :
> attractive or pretty esp. in a dainty or delicate
> way."
>
> My Choice: Shakti Karin (V Gundam)

I go with Mineva Lao Zabi (Z & ZZ), though she was
controlled by Haman Khan.

(Sexiest G Girl:)
> Definition: "Sexy (1925) 1 : sexually suggestive or
> stimulating : EROTIC 2: generally attractive or
> interesting : APPEALING."
> I'll assume that
> definition 1 applies more to "'turn-on'" below and
> apply definition 2 here.
>
> My Choice: Four Murasame (Z Gundam)

So is another much-less fortunate "Artificial-NewType"
from the same series - Rozamia Badam

(Most Gorgeous G Girl)
> Definition: "Gorgeous [MF gorgias elegant)]
> splendidly or showily brilliant or magnificent.
> synonym splendid."
>
> My Choice: Haman Khan (Z Gundam, Gundam ZZ, Gundam
> 0083)

Agree. She's a nasty opponent as well!

(Most Beautiful G Girl:)
> Definition: Beautiful (15th century) 1: the quality
> or aggregate of qualities in a personor thing that
> gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts
> the mind or spirit : LOVELINESS."
>
> My Choice: Matilda Ajan (Gundam 0079)

Mine? Got to be Chris McKenzie from 0080. She's the
girl next door.

(Most "turn-on" G Girl)
> Definition: "Sexy" definition 1 above.
>
> My Choice: tie between Chara Soon (Gundam ZZ) and
> Ennil El (Gundam X), although Carol Youngfan (Gundam

> The Battle Master) puts them both in the shade....

This one sounds more in the line of
sexually-appealing, suggestive, etc.

The one I love the most is Cima Garahau from 0083 -
she's sexy & devious. Another good choice is Karen
Joshua from 08th MS Team - a real woman that'll put
those slogan-chanting feminists to shame.

===
Colin Liu.