Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Mon, 31 May 1999 12:21:09 GMT

Okay guys, I supposed everyone's tired of the current debate as to
which is the best Gundam. So now, for a fresh new topic, I suggest
we move on to who is the best Gundam babe. Here are my nominations;

Cutest G Girl: Allenby Beasly (G Gundam) / Quess Paraya

Sexiest G Girl: Rain Mikamura (G Gundam)

Most Gorgeous G Girl: Relena Peacecraft (Gundam W)

Most Beautiful G Girl: Noin Lucrezia (Gundam W) / Chien (Agi?)

Most "turn-on" G Girl: Dorothy Catalonia (Gundam W)

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/