BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 30 May 1999 22:29:09 EDT

I am going to make an FAQ for this list. So newbies can read it, to help them
out and for old timers, too. What I want to know is, what questions and
answers should be in this FAQ. Below is a list of what I think should be in
it. Please feel free to add to my list and give comments and suggestion's
about the question.

The difference between Bandai's plastic kits, their B-Club kits, and GK kits.
A time line (but The Gundam Project has a very good one already)
Basic and Advanced Modeling Tips.
A list of what Gundam Animevillage has release so far (Will be Updated
everytime AV releases a new Gundam series/movie or format.
Frequanlity asked technical questions.
The correct order of how the Gundam series and movies should be watched to
understand the whole story of Gundam in order.

That's all I can think of right now. Every one else please add suggestons and
info for me to use in this FAQ. I'll post this FAQ as a site once I get
enough questions and anwers, but it will always be a work in progress, as
info changes and more questions pop up.

Thanks,

Aaron