BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 30 May 1999 20:25:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/1999 2:00:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bmicon@tin.it
writes:

> At 17.25 23/05/99 GMT, Don MArco wrote:
> >http://www.naar.net/gundamta/
> >
> >Opening of Turn-A Gundam, 22mb
> >

> The Power of the first Italian Gundam fan!
> ^_^

I just finished watching the Turn A opening and its really cool! The Turn A
is one neat robot, the Turn A looks awesome in motion. I didn't like the Turn
A at first, because it was weird looking and the very first pic we saw of
Turn A wasn't that good. Now, I really like the Turn A and if someone doesn't
like it, then that's fine with me, but I like the Turn a lot and after a
while, I feel like the Turn A is still a Gundam, after all. Since there's
1/144 Turn A already out and then a 1/100 Turn A is coming soon, there's no
doubt its here to stay, unless it turns into another Gundam X, not saying
that X is bad, just saying it was canceled before it ended. The Turn A design
takes getting used to, but after I got used to it, I started seeing how cool
the Turn A is! These are just my opinions on the Turn A, so don't bash or
flame what I just wrote. I like it, even if no one else does and those who
don't like it, are entitled to their opinion. I feel like Turn A was made
different, to reinvent the Gundam look and make Gundam fresh and new and
breath new life into Gundam.

Aaron