Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 30 May 1999 16:09:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/99 2:52:59 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
raitenshi@hotmail.com writes:

> That would be unfair since I don't think there even existed fleets to
> be wiped in G Gundam. "Kill ratio" then is a little bit off, so
> how would we know? We can't really use that as reference.

Why not? One on one combat that determines a winner is can be used for a
"Kill Ratio." Group combat that determines a winner can be used for a "Kill
Ratio." I see no difference in terminology, since we're looking for winners
here. Besides, a "Kill Ratio" is one units Wins to Losses ratio, which should
be displayed as 100:0, or 45:1, and so on. Actually killing your opponent
should have any real barring in such a ratio.

SJ

SJ