Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Sun, 30 May 1999 07:45:15 GMT

Earlier this day, I went to see some Gundam model kits at the mall.
I checked the price of HG G Gundam 1/100 kits and was a bit glad/
surprised they were just a little more expensive than half the
price of Gundam W kits of the same size (I think). Anyways, this
compelled me to buy, but unfortunately, there seems to be no stock
of the Nobel Gundam. Sure, there was a Master Gundam, Devil Gundam,
etc.. etc.. but no Nobel. Tell me;

1) Is there an existing HG Nobel Gundam 1/100 kit?

2) I'm from the Philippines, does anyone from here know where I
    could find one? HG 1/100s are around $25 here, I'd appreciate
    it if you could refer me to a store that sells it at a cheaper
    price.

3) How about ordering from HLJ? Do they have an HG Nobel Gundam? How
    much will it cost including shipment and everything?

4) Are there any figurines/models of Gundam pilots? Like; Allenby
    Beasly or Wufei Chang?

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/