Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Sun, 30 May 1999 06:57:34 GMT

>From: Stuart Ng <silentaxis@geocities.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Most Powerful Gundam
>Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 09:49:50 -0700
>
>Well, can't exactly do that...since Super Robot Wars is just a FUN
>game...get with the program everybody plz. ^^;; Everybody's SUPER
>DEFORMED...it's supposed to be a cute game!!! Not to be taken seriously
>who's the strongest in that game...it's just supposed to be about a
>psychotic game where robots from all the famous mecha Anime, is stuck
>together into the game...yes crossover madness but then...it's a
>farce/parody...and again...the mechas are in SD form...would you take a
>mecha that looks like that seriously??? Hasn't anybody seen the SD Gundam
>Anime's?? hahaha, jeez. =P

Then how about Neo SRW? Sure, the mechas in SRW may be SD, but it
was only probably so to save time and effort. I mean, which is
harder to draw? A full size Gundam or an SD Gundam? And considering
the number of mechs in the usual SRW compared to Neo SRW, I couldn't
blame them. I think it doesn't affect the difficulty and storyline
however... would you actually say that SRW is that easy to beat? I don't
think so. Well, that's some serious parody we got there.

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/