Sat, 29 May 1999 22:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:

> even if Turn A is/was the last Gundam series, I am
> sure that Gundam models will still be cranked out.
> I mean look at the majority of the kits coming out.
> They are mainly old designs.

Exactly. Bendai's hot-new HGUC (High Grage Universal
Century) model series serves mainly 2 purposes: 1) to
re-release some long forgotten MS classics like the
GunCannon, Quebeley, etc. which was manufactured badly
as LG/UG models the 1st time they released and 2) to
replace the previous HG series (yes, that's right!)
which means grabbing more $$ from us. Don't be
surprised if RX-78 will get re-released as HGUC, even
a HG version already exists.

===
Colin Liu.