BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 29 May 1999 22:58:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/1999 10:19:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MS06ZAK@aol.com writes:

> Well to be honest, even if Turn A is/was the last Gundam series, I am sure
> that Gundam models will still be cranked out. I mean look at the majority
> of
> the kits coming out. They are mainly old designs. So even if Turn A is
the

> end of the Shows/Movies, it isn't the end of the models.

Yep, I forgot about the new HG UC kits and there's no show or movie in UC
right now, other 08th Ms Team and that's ending or has ended. I didn't mean
so much as the end of Gundam kits, but more the shows and movies themselves.
Wouldn't Bandai/Sunrise have to make a new show to replace Gundam?