BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 29 May 1999 18:16:21 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/1999 3:12:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

> that means Tomino is run out of ideas, Turn-A implies
> that he no longer want to drag on w/ the UC series. I
> wouldn't be surprised if he calls it a day after Turn
> A & Gaia Gear comics.

If he decides to finish up Gundam, then we can do nothing about it. I doubt
Gundam will end anytime soon, though. If Gundam ends after Turn A, then
Bandai will most probably make a new robot show, that can sell merchandise
like Gundam does. I figure Bandai will keep Gundam alive, even if Tomino
finishes up Gundam, because from what I've read, Bandai is very cautious and
try to avoid high risk. If Bandai's like that, they will either keep Gundam
alive or create something similar to Gundam, that they know will sale well. I
mean, Gundam makes Bandai a lot of money and I don't see how Bandai can allow
Gundam to finish, unless they have a new show up their sleeve, that could do
just as well as Gundam does. If Gundam finishes up in Japan, Bandai could
direct all their attention to US Gundam fans. Yeah, right, I'm dreaming now.

Aaron