Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sat, 29 May 1999 11:08:47 -0700

> I'm very much tempted to think (2) was the one, but
> after what i saw from the photo of the official model
> kits Turn-A war scene set up by Bandai at the Shizuoka
> model show, it seems that (3) is a logical one because
> in that war scene, mechas from both the UC (Rick Dias
> from Z Gundam) and ALT (Serpent Custom from Endless
> Waltz) are featured. That means the timeline in Turn-A
> is pretty much arbitrary, as Tomino is free to do
> whatever he wants this time w/o the previous
> constraint of doing another UC series.

Ah, but then agin, that was just a diorama scene, and nothing more. As far
as we know, someone stuck in that Serpent just for the fun of it.

More realistically, I'd strike down UC2345, as nothing could probably
survive the two thousand years of inactivity.

So, what if Tomino decided to break the rules and said it was all a
simulation of some type by the Moonies in the end?

/y. Choe