Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Sat, 29 May 1999 09:49:50 -0700

Well, can't exactly do that...since Super Robot Wars is just a FUN
game...get with the program everybody plz. ^^;; Everybody's SUPER
DEFORMED...it's supposed to be a cute game!!! Not to be taken seriously
who's the strongest in that game...it's just supposed to be about a
psychotic game where robots from all the famous mecha Anime, is stuck
together into the game...yes crossover madness but then...it's a
farce/parody...and again...the mechas are in SD form...would you take a
mecha that looks like that seriously??? Hasn't anybody seen the SD Gundam
Anime's?? hahaha, jeez. =P