Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 29 May 1999 08:03:20 -0700

At 09:18 PM 5/28/99 , Lim Jyue wrote:

> You know, a better comparison might be:
>
> NT1 "Alex" with non-NT pilot, vs
> Nu Gundam with non-NT pilot.
>
> Since both Gundam are built for NTs at about the same era
>(within 10
>years of each other?), with the Nu being more specialized, in a straight
>up
>fight between the two, which will win?
>
> The question of which Gundam is the most powerful shouldn't
>include
>NTs, since 1) NTs are so rare, and 2) several Gundams are built
>specially
>for NTs while some are not. To get a decent comparison, we should not
>put a
>NT pilot in the cockpit..

Even without the funnels (which is the main weapon system of Nu Gundam
that requires Newtype pilot), Nu Gundam will still eat Alex alive. It's
a 15 years of newer technology, better thrust, more power beam weapon,
more agile... It's like asking a Zero going up against a F-4. The F-4
will eat the Zero for lunch, without using missles.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]