Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 29 May 1999 07:50:44 -0700

At 07:00 AM 5/29/99 , Raitenshi Veilchen wrote:

>>From: "Su, Rodrick" <rsu@tigana.com>

Ok. In that case, Heero on Zero Gundam Wing versus Amuro on Nu Gundam.
Amuro of course. Nu Gundam has probably been acknowledge as the most
balanced Gundam in all of the continium, (V2 Gundam comes close). I
don't think there were any kind of bits and funnel system in Gundam W.
Zero System for my book basically upgrade a normal pilot's response and
reflex up to a Newtype level. Amuro's already a Newtype, and with
Psychoframe amplifying his power, there is no contest.

As for the technology, Magnetic Coating is a technology workaround for
OYW era Federation MS's limitation. Amuro is much faster than the MS he
is piloting, thus, he is literally wearing out Gundam. With Magnetic
Coating, the original Gundam can somewhat keep up with him.

Psycommuication system is a Newtype technology that allows the first
effective remote piloting drones in the post Minovsky era. Broadcast of
Minovsky Particle nullifies radio communication, thus renders remote
guidance useless. Psycommu equipped weapon system amplifies the brain
wave of the Newtype pilot and broadcast. This is not affected by
Minovsky Particle broacast. Psycoframe is a much refined descendant of
that technology, which greatly amplified the power of a Newtype pilot.
Note, Psycoframe does not work on non-Newtype pilots.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]