Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Sat, 29 May 1999 14:00:03 GMT

>From: "Su, Rodrick" <rsu@tigana.com>
>To: "'gundam@aeug.org'" <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: RE: [gundam] Newtypes VS. ZERO System
>Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:59:21 -0700

I simply want to know which is more efficient; an ace Newtype or
a highly trained pilot using the ZERO System. By the way, what
exactly does the Psychoframe and the Magnet Coating do? I only
these as "mecha parts/equipment" in Super Robot Wars.

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/