Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 29 May 1999 17:11:17 +0800

>I agree too. The point of MS dog fighting isn't to turn your enemy into
>stardust or to the atomic scale, but rather to kill the pilot/disable his
>machine. I mean, wasting all that extra energy on eliminating every
>particle of the enemy...jeez, from the amount of guys they were fighting in
>something like Wing, how much energy do you think they pack????

        I think those MS's are pretty much in the region of spectaucalr when it
comes to energy consumption. Of course, the Z+ had a 50MW beam gun...I
guess the question is how far in between are the shots...cycling time for
the generator and all that...a good BFG is a liability if it cannot be
fired and re-fired fast enough.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter