Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 29 May 1999 17:07:35 +0800

>Push an asteroid? Uhm... in space, it doesn't matter because there's no
>gravity and velocity. You can chuck a rock in space and it would do as
>much damage to a space station as a maverick missile would. Probably more.

        I wasn't talking about technical crap...I meant "push" in the sense that
it can move an asteroid...and think about it this way...if the NU used all
that power to "chuck" a rock, that would go pretty fast...more damage there
too...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter