Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 29 May 1999 16:59:04 +0800

>That's not exactly a fair question. Lets equipped both Amuro and Heero in
>Nu Gundam with Psychoframe. Amuro is perfectly fine with this technology,
>and able to direct funnel with his reflex. Heero won't be able to do a
>thing with it. So you end up with a duel between a highly trained terrorist
>with a high performance mobile suit against a MS ace who have fought against
>the best MS aces for 15 years with funnels and beam barrier. It's isn't
>exactly a fair fight in terms of equipment.
>Scale that back a bit and just go with RX78-2 with magnetic coating, and the
>fight will be more even.

        Guys, we have gotta get clear on this debate...let's narrow down the MS
stuff...do we include non-UC? do we consider making the NT MS's and non-NT
MS's as separate categories?
        I think we should also rate the pilots separately...because the pilots are
a whole different kettle of fish entirely.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919