Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 29 May 1999 16:36:22 +0800

>Any MG model, preferrably the MG Dom. (though I'd say do the Zeta Last
>because it might be a little hard for a newbie)
>the 0080 model collection (but the best ones to get in this are the Rick Dom
>II, any GM, of the others But avoid the Gelgooog JG the most)
>The 08th MS team line (especially the Gouf's)
>I would definately avoid certain models like the orginal 0083 line.
>Jason

        Hmmmm, I agree with most of the kits that have been recommended, but I
would also seriously recommend the GW/EW and GG kits...no matter what can
be said about the cartoons, the kits are very nice. The F90 series is also
nice, along with the F91 stuff.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter