Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 22:34:28 -0700

In chronological storyline wise...

Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam 0080 War In The Pocket
Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory
Gundam Zeta
Gundam Double Zeta
Gundam: The Movie (Char's Counterattack)
Gundam Formula 91

And these are the ones which are franchises and are more debatable of where
they lie in the storyline.

Victory Gundam
Gundam Wing & Endless Waltz
Gundam X
Turn A Gundam

And the one which no one knows where to exactly put

G Gundam

I'm pretty sure this is the chronological order of all the animated series
that are currently released.