Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 29 May 1999 04:17:47 GMT

Hello everyone. I have a few questions concerning the MG GP02 model that I
bought a while ago. I don't know what to do with the heavy sized shield and
the arm structure. First, the shield is way too heavy for the hands to
hold. Second, the arm that is supposed to connect the ball socket in the
shoulder, is way to lose and tends to drop off if you try to bend the elbow
or any manipulation in the arm. So does anyone have any ideas or tips on
how to solve these problems? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.