Stuart Ng (silentaxis@geocities.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 19:29:44 -0700

I agree too. The point of MS dog fighting isn't to turn your enemy into
stardust or to the atomic scale, but rather to kill the pilot/disable his
machine. I mean, wasting all that extra energy on eliminating every
particle of the enemy...jeez, from the amount of guys they were fighting in
something like Wing, how much energy do you think they pack????