Fri, 28 May 1999 07:08:51 -0700 (PDT)

(1:100 MG Dom)
> it simply looks fabulous for me. and I love the
> idea that it has the 0083 weapons compliment.

You mean the 'desert bazooka', right? It's sounds like
a teaser to me, but it's unlikely that the 0083's Dom
Tropen will get a MG treatment anytime soon, & bashing
your MG Dom into a Dom Tropen's gonna be a labour of
love :)

Compare to the PG Gundam's weapon sets, the PG Zaku
II's weapon's set (now available in HK) is pretty
disappointing: 2 x 240mm bazookas (+ 2 warheads), 2 x
"cracker" grenades, a fixed '2 x cracker unit' to be
attached on the left waist (good idea!), & the
transparent body parts. That's it. So, by comparison
ur investment on MG Dom will be worth very penny, at
least every weapon ever used by Dom will be included.

===
Colin Liu.