Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 May 1999 14:26:44 +0800

>Are we talking about firepower or just abilities?? I'll say abilities are
>more important than firepower. Sure big guns, looks cool but that's not the
>point. Newtype is what counts. Just look back at one year war, Amuro Ray
>destroyed bazillions of MS and Kick ass MA with a mere RX-78 gundam. And Nu
>gundam is designed purposely for the newtype use. So I would say Nu gundam
>is overall the best gundam, regardless of the firepower the other gundams
>have.

        My thoughts exactly...One could even go to GW and see the same thing...it
took aggressive pilots to make the best fighters, except maybe Quattre, but
he's practically a newtype, anyway. It was the quality of the pilots which
made for powerful MS. even a GM could be nasty, as evidenced by Burning
from 0083. or you could look at the black trinary asan example of
teamwork...the MS is important as a tool, and so it must be a tool that
suits the pilot.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter