Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 May 1999 14:21:53 +0800

At 10:29 AM 5/27/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Yeah I was thinking of the F90 series because of all it's armor series, but
>it's not like you're going to stick all the armor modulations to fight Nu
>Gundam...hahaha. Certainly not F91 because it requires too much beam
>energy and takes too much time to recharge each attack.

        yes, but it needs only that one attack to do the job, right? I sometimes
despair about that...some gundams are simply overkill. I like the idea of
having a gundam that will kill, kill cleanly, and not require turning its
enemies into free-floating particles. That's why I kinda like what the NU
is designed for...not overkill, but efficiency, of maximizing pilot
potential, rather than weapon potential...it recognized that the pilot is
the true weapon....OH GOD, I sound like Treize.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919