Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 May 1999 14:18:38 +0800

>I don't think you can actually compare the Mobile Fighter MS' with the MS'
>that are actually closer to reality...this isn't a Dai Rangers show... :D
>>>I would have to say Nu Gundam. It focuses the most newtype energy to my
>>>knowledge, and has an I Field and a fin funnel bit system. Also toutes a
>>>missile launcher, with standard beam rifle, 1 light sabre, couple of
>>>missile racks...that's what I can remember.
>>But can't even the Shining Gundam's "Shining Finger" break through
>>the I Field? What does the I Field do anyway aside from blocking
>>beam attacks?

        NOt really...the Nu could push an asteroid, technically, or armageddon
size. A gundam is a gundam is a gundam. Believe me, the Mobile Fighters
are not esoterically powerful; weird designs, yes, but not as weird in
powers as some of the other robots...like a certain gundam which has a
buster rifle that can kill whole squds, or perhaps another gundam with a
whole microwave station powering its double cannons...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919