Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 06:00:00 GMT

>From: "Daniel A. Fisher" <dafish@brandeis.edu>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Most Powerful Gundam
>Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:23:15 -0400
>

> >If you go by sheer firepower, it's no contest: the Gundam X and its
> >Satellite Cannon, which were designed and used to shoot down entire space
> >colonies!
>
>well...in that case, what about the DOUBLE X????
>
>Ja!

Well, what I actually meant by "powerful" is the weapon/ability unique to
a particular Gundam, as well as how an ordinary pilot could efficiently use
it in battle. Sure the GX has that Satellite Cannon,
but can it shoot the Nu Gundam in time before the Fin Funnels strike
it down first? By the way, I wonder why the Wing an Nu Gundam isn't
included in Real Robots Final Attack? Is it the only game to have
Gundam X in it other than G Generation?

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/