Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 May 1999 14:10:00 +0800

>I think the best gundam would either be God Gundam with God Finger cause
>that's literally the best weapon in the SRW series =) or The final form of
>the Sentinel Gundam it has the most weaponry, more than the Full Armor ZZ
>Gundam! Or Heavy weapons version of Nu Gundam

        I don't think we should measure it by weapons or amount of actual damage a
gundam can inflict with its weapons...one should also consider its armor
rating, manueverablility, balance of weapon-ranges, perhaps even special
abilities and all that.
        That's why i chose the Nu...it has a good mix of all those...my only
complaint being that it has a very large profile...unlike the V2 and the
F91, which have smaller profiles, hence somewhat harder to hit...not that
it matters to NT pilots, anyway.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter