Raitenshi Veilchen (raitenshi@hotmail.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 05:35:55 GMT

>From: "Kev K" <fayerocks@hotmail.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] Most Powerful Gundam
>Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:36:34 GMT
>
>Are we talking about firepower or just abilities?? I'll say abilities are
>more important than firepower. Sure big guns, looks cool but that's not
>the
>point. Newtype is what counts. Just look back at one year war, Amuro Ray
>destroyed bazillions of MS and Kick ass MA with a mere RX-78 gundam. And
>Nu
>gundam is designed purposely for the newtype use. So I would say Nu gundam
>is overall the best gundam, regardless of the firepower the other gundams
>have.

Hmm... well, you do have a point, but... Okay, let's take this for
instance. Which of these do you think is most powerful; Nu Gundam piloted
by Kou Uraki, Wing ZERO Custom piloted by Kou Uraki, G Gundam piloted by
Kou Uraki, or any other Gundam you can think of, piloted by Kou Uraki.
That should settle it.

-
Veilchen the Thunderangel
http://raitenshi.electricport.com/